Oscraps

Month Review Template Album 6 - January
dwsewbiz

Month Review Template Album 6 - January

A few photos representing January, featured in the COMING SOON Month Review Template Album 6.
As I do with many Template Albums, I divided the pieces among the pages, with the FotoBlendz on the left and the Frames on the right, slightly adjusted.
Credits list
Month Review Template Album 6 - COMING SOON
ArtPlay Palette Spring Due (background with lots of Transfers)
MultiMedia Clocks
MultiMedia Remembrancer (confetti)
ArtPlay Palette Ukiyo (paper clipped to one of the Frame Masks)
Splatters 14
Warm Glows 8 (used multiple places on the right to warm up the photos)
Color was a little tricky here because of the bright fuchsia/green/turquoise badge. I used confetti from ArtPlay Remembrancer, using brushes to recolor each piece, a paper and button from ArtPlay Ukiyo, and colored splatters to get these colors around the pages.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Beautiful blending across the pages and perfect palette choice. Love the detail elements falling from the "J" and the little crochet/lace pieces. I do miss the English garden we had in the Northwest.

Your design strategy always makes for great balance. And I'm loving your transition at the gutter line!

I always love to see the first evidence of Spring flowers and Snowdrops are such delicate little things which always bring a smile when they emerge from the frozen ground. Lovely spread with just the perfect balance of colour!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename