Oscraps

Moments • Anna Color Challenge •
Miki

Moments • Anna Color Challenge •

When I saw this image on the news my heart broke again. As a teacher for many years, we practiced active shooter drills. Never, ever, did I image that something like this could happen over and over. When will it stop?
Credits list
Artplay Palette Bravura (paper, splatter, label word)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
Archive WordART Mix 1
Flaneur FotoBlendz 1

Process
Artsy paper 1 from APP Bravura was used as the foundation of the page. The image (downloaded from the internet) was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The page was completed by adding splatters (recolored), MM Magic Sprinklez and word art.
Mind-numbing and heart-breaking and another tragic milestone. Ted Cruz blames the loss of life of these children and teachers on too many doors, not guns, and the former president goes to speak at an NRA Conference a few days afterward and guns are banned…but only there. The cops standing outside the school say they were “outgunned” by the kid inside so didn’t even try. This madness isn’t going to be resolved anytime soon. Your beautiful work makes me so angry.

I'm so sorry that there was even a reason to make a page like this, but your layout is so powerful and well-done.

A great so well deserved heartbreaking tribute! I love all what I see on your page Miki and I hope the US will curb the guns. I'm impressed by your stunning page!

How devastatingly sad - the mood of your layout is perfect for the big emotions this event has evoked.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename