Veronica Spriggs - So It Begins
Joanne Brisbois - Photographie Element pk, Vintage Album Coll: Antiqued Photos
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joanne Brisebois
  2. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  3. Veronica Spriggs
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen
What a great heritage page, I love the old photo and also the papers and the lace doily, so very beautiful!

Such a fun family photo of your mom and her family. Love the scattered ephemera along the one side... adds so much interest to the page. Thank you for joining the Heritage Challenge.

Oh how I love heritage photos. Love how you layered those elements. Love how the paper is "aged". Very nice job on this challenge.

Oh I just LOVE this heritage page! The ephemera stack is wonderful, adding so much interest and making me want to look for the deeper meanings implied in them. Love that doily too to sort of frame the book/photo - I think I have several just like that one. This truly is GORGEOUS!

WONDERFUL Heritage page! I love old photos; look at the clothes, the buggy... everything seemed so simpler! Wonderful background and elements. I love how you kept the colors low with a little slip of pink. Goes so well with the photo! :)

Oh my, such a beautiful heritage page! I adore the precious photo, the way you've layered the ephemera and doily and framed the photo on the book page. ♥

You did such a wonderful job showcasing this lovely photograph on it's album page. It just looks like you photographed a whole table. Very beautiful and very nostalgic. Beautifully scrapped.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
beckturn
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename