Oscraps

Miss You
T

Miss You

APP Simplicity, LightLeaks 2, Heart LoopdaLoop 2
This melts my heart! The contrast between the b/w photo and the cheerful, happy-girl colors captures the emotions of the journaling!

This is so cute it hurts! Especially love the journaling, thinking how special it will be for her to read this in a couple of years. Beautiful layout with a beautiful photo.

your journaling is so touching - that is one cool blanket! I love the photo in black and white with the pinks of the page!

aw, this brought a tear to my eye, and I know the feeling ;-) Very sweet photo and lovely pink on the page! Nice blankie! I've made several for my Oz and he has a few I made for his mom :)

This beautiful artistry is a feature in the AnnaLift Challenge.
Thank you for sharing your artistry!

In Miss You, terryb shares a beautiful thought and feeling. The precious little one glances to her right and smiles. The black and white portrait creates a perfect focal point for the pink and orange swashes of layered paint. Delicate textures are visible through the washes of paint. Loopdaloops lead the eyes in a diagonal motion to a title of wood and ink and the bright pink hearts and flowers. Terryb shares the memory of the photo and the afghan that is carefully placed on the chair… handy for snuggles and lovingly made by terryb. Terryb shares her stunning artistry to inspire our artsy memory keeping.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
terryb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename