Memories
Z

Memories

Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer
Memories WordART Mix No 2
MultiMedia Remembrancer No 1
ArtsyKardz Remembrancer MultiPack

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer and duplicated it. The copy was set to blending mode Multiply. I placed a sketched photo and used the Gradient tool on an inverted mask. I placed a transfer from ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer set to blending mode Overlay above these layers and the middle was darken a bit. I also added adjustment layers for Curves and Levels to the photo. I placed a layer from ArtsyKardz Remembrancer MultiPack to the right side of the photo to get some brighter red color here. I duplicated it and the blending modes were set to Color Dodge and Soft Light. An element from MultiMedia Remembrancer No 1 and a clock from ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer were placed to the left side. I finished the layout with the wordart and wordstrip from ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer and Memories WordART Mix No 2.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love how you used contrast, the postage on the artsy paper and your red visual triangle.

J'aime l'utilisation de cet artsy pour votre mise en page qui en devient originale et artistique, j'aime aussi le cluster avec des éléments divers, bel effet sur votre photo.
Très belle page Ulla May. :)

I think the photo in front of the tattoo parlor goes really well with the edgy feel of the black and red paper/elements. Wonderful work!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename