Oscraps

Meet Cheeks - Mistletoe
lacy

Meet Cheeks - Mistletoe

Just when I was getting used to not seeing Alvin, this cheeky little thing showed up earlier this month. For now I'm calling it a 'her' until I see anything develop. She is tiny and very industrious and is right at home sitting in the bird seed platter stuffing those cheeks.

I started with Mistletoe Artsy Paper 3 (and later duplicated it with blend mode Multiply @ 50% opacity to darken a bit). I brought in the Lagom frame transfer (BM Linear Burn), placed my photo on top, created an inverse mask and painted with artsy brushes in white to reveal Cheeks. I embellished with Mistletoe transfers, elements, button threadz, magic sprinklez, seeds and splatter brushes. Then added Incandescence Paper Texture1 and duplicated it for emphasis, Holiday WordART Mix 7 'so fun', with blend mode Linear Burn and a bevel/emboss layer style, and the date title.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Mistletoe (artsy paper 3 2x, ArtStroke1, elements)
ArtPlay Mini Palette Lagom (Frame transfer), FREE Through tomorrow with $20 purchase
ArtPlay Palette Incandescence (Paper Texture 1 2x)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-3 G&H (Beads)
Button Threadz 1-1, 1-2
Holiday WordART Mix 7 (wood words 'so fun')
ArtPlay Palette Veranda (seeds)
Date Title font Dambuleff, dark brown
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
He's adorable! I love how you've surrounded him with a frame as well as paper texture! a great cluster too!!

She is so cute, love the photo and the name, love the little scatter of seeds too, so appropriate!

Oh Alvina is back, looking all nicely framed and clustered! Great composition, I like the use of the dark stains/edges.

Love, love, love your cute photo! Awesome framing and blending too, and the falling seeds are perfect. ♥

Wonderful layout!! this are pretty much my favorite colors and the chipmunk is so cute.

Those cheeks! Word must have spread about your place :)
That little bird looking up is great and I love love love the trail of seeds.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename