Oscraps

May-2023-vrobinson-challenge_Our-Story-The-Twins
char8182

May-2023-vrobinson-challenge_Our-Story-The-Twins

No story of my childhood exists without my identical twin sister, Darleen. The newspaper article reads: "Any resemblance between the two youngsters pictured above is not coincidental as Charlene Dale Ryan, left, and Darlene Gail Ryan are the twin daughters of of Mr. and Mrs. George Ryan, 56 Walnut Street. Eight months old when the photo was taken, they are now nine months today. The twins mother is the former Christine Twombly, and they have a sister, Ellen Rose, age six years, and a brother, Phillip Thomas "Butch". age two and a half years. Their grandparents are Mrs. Ellen Twombly of 47 1-2 Lafountain Street, and Mr. and Mrs. John Ryan, 32 Central Avenue."
vrobinson-scrap-now-template-set-01-t3
I used the following kits: Still Changing Time to Renew Artful Expressions04 Choices Friendship Garden MY Life Story
Just for Today
  • Love
Reactions: Vicki Robinson
This is a fantastic page about you and your sister. Great title and I enjoyed reading your journaling

Great job on the photo framing and good choice to make them all black & white. I found it somewhat humorous that back in the day, they printed everybody's name plus the address. Such an innocent time.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
char8182
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename