Oscraps

Marigolds
Those marigolds are beautiful. The elements, and colors, you've surrounded them with are so pretty and compliments the yellow of the flowers. ♥

Love the journaling in the little piece of paper and love how you clipped it to the stack. Lovely flowers :)

I like the note, the stitches and the sequins. Yes, marigolds. They're good to keep insects away I think. I love these because they're so simple with the single petals and they're edible. ;)

I like the note, the stitches and the sequins. Yes, marigolds. They're good to keep insects away I think. I love these because they're so simple with the single petals and they're edible. ;)
Really?! How and when do you harvest them and what do you eat them on? Salads?

Really?! How and when do you harvest them and what do you eat them on? Salads?
They are lovely on a salad and you pick them when they're pretty and rinse them like you would lettuce. I did an image search for 'edible marigold' and garden gate magazine had a photo of a pretty salad of just mixed greens and flowers. ;)

Gorgeous page Vicky, love the beautiful framed photo with the journaling, the stacked papers, the stitching, the brush work, the artsy bits, the colours and the word art.xx Standing O

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename