Oscraps

March Challenge #1 - Copy Cat
KimPay

March Challenge #1 - Copy Cat

This challenge gave me the 'kick' I needed to try my hand at journaling in my style digitally. Lifted the idea from Rollinchen gallery post Jan 28 . Everything used is from stuff I had already purchased at Oscraps. Except the b/w photo of the woman on the scooter. That's my gramma in Italy in the early 1970's. Miss her.
OMG!...You did an Amazing! job on this for my copycat challenge this month!!!...I already left you a message over there but I also wanted to check out your gallery post!...I even mentioned your wonderful! photo...I knew that photo was special!...Now I know why!!!...Your gramma on a mo-ped...[I believe that is what they called them back then in Italy]...beautiful! scraplift!...Great layout!!!...

OMG! I completely agree with Rhonda’s! Kim this is fabulous! And your gramma! She gets a high 5 too! Lol!

OMG! I completely agree with Rhonda’s! Kim this is fabulous! And your gramma! She gets a high 5 too! Lol!
Thank you very much. This layout was something of a break through for me. I feel like I finally was able to bring 'my style' to my digital creations the way I do with paints & paper. I had some help with some great products to work with and some inspiration from Gram.

Thank you very much. This layout was something of a break through for me. I feel like I finally was able to bring 'my style' to my digital creations the way I do with paints & paper. I had some help with some great products to work with and some inspiration from Gram.
I’m so glad! That’s one of my goals as a designer — to translate my paints and paper art into Digi.

Oh my goodness! What a terrific page. You definitely rock the art journal style. And that photo of your grandma on the moped....wow, that is priceless! It sure looks like she was a "girl just gotta have fun" woman!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
KimPay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename