Oscraps

Mammoth Hot Springs
musicmom3

Mammoth Hot Springs

Fotoinspired templatessee them all here: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/FotoInspired/

Photoshop Elements 14
Another spread for my 2019 National Parks travel book. Yellowstone is a truly incredible place.
When you have a lot of photos, those templates are perfect. Having said that, you actually only have seven. I could do this. When we were here last, they were single tracking at 10 mph for miles so of course we didn't go back as we had planned. Thinking we'll stay up on that end the next time. The old part of Old Faithful Inn will always be our favorite, though.

You've used this template to absolute perfection! The photographs are gorgeous and you've "run them together" seamlessly!! I'm a huge template user and I know that isn't always easy! What a wonderful experience that must have been!!

Fabulous photos! I was so impressed with the diversity of the landscape we saw at Yellowstone.

Stunning photos--the marvelous shades of earth and water never cease to amaze me. Glad you revived the memories of our travels there.

your photos are magnificent and your composition extremely tastful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout