Oscraps

Made of Lovely
marnie333

Made of Lovely

Photo of my grandmother holding my mother and my aunt next to them. 1927

ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
aA Classic COLLECTION Quaintville SALE WED. April 29
This limited option is back at a 57% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after May 6, 2020 at 9am EST.
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-28-April-2017.html
Includes:
ArtPlay Palette Quaintville
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 10
ArchiTextures No. 7
Quaint WordART Mix No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No 249
Artsy Transfers Quaintville

Process: Disclaimer--Ive been playing around with this for a week and have changed it so many times I dont remember everything I did, but will highlight a few steps.

Filled ArchiTextures brush with color; duplicated; applied color burn blending mode to top layer and placed on paper Quaintville Artsy Paper 3.

ArtsyStains, Splatters, and other brushes used in this layout have been recolored/filled with color. To RECOLOR brushes: Recolor the layer via Edit> Fill> Color> Color Picker Tool> OK. (Ensure the Preserve Transparency box is checked.)

Clipped multiple copies of photo to several layers of ArtsyTransfers and to FotoBlendz Overlay 10_1experimenting with blending modes, opacity, and rearranging until happy with results; merged layers and background paper.

Finished with textures, elements, and WordART.
So much layers and blending made this very special page, I love the soft colors, the photo of your grandmother and your aunt from 1927 is also very special, such a great job Marnie, awesome!

This is beautiful memory page with the photo of your Grandmother holding your Mother and your Aunt next to them the masking and blending is superb Standing O for you.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=632190&postcount=1

Your collection of heritage photos is totally amazing to me, and you make them into gorgeous pages. I love that you added the old house.

This is a nice abstraction, and fitting, because sometimes I find the sense of place to be quite abstract--specific and present, yet also sometimes dreamy, a compilation of things I can't define. Like this. Beautiful work!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marnie333
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout