Oscraps

Loving...
Inspired by this awesome layout by @AJM I decided to try the tutorial too. Half way through the video I realized I could use it to create all sort of effects - including an open window, which I then spent about an hour playing with - trying to get the proportions and the shadows right. I had initially intended to create a white-space layout but for some reason those usually tend to end up... well, this white space layout ended up in a box full of stuff....

This month's featured products are all about brushes and stamps and hybrid scrapping and I had a lot of fun playing with Scripted Brushes by Lynne Anzelc and used brushed edges by Jopke Design to texturize my background. The rest of the elements came from This It Life by Simplette. While I don't do well with paper, I love the realistic hybrid look. Thank you for looking.
What a beautiful layout! I love what you did here. Love the torn edges, the shadow work on the elements. And that open window...nicely done!

another beauty, Olga!! I love the layering and that hinged framing is fabulous!! So dainty and the window box is fabulous! Great job using the 3D Text tutorial to create a totally new project.. Fabulous!

another beauty, Olga!! I love the layering and that hinged framing is fabulous!! So dainty and the window box is fabulous! Great job using the 3D Text tutorial to create a totally new project.. Fabulous!
Thank you Christa, your comments always mean so much to me!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename