Oscraps

Love This Town Party  Rachel Jefferies challenge
Amandajk

Love This Town Party Rachel Jefferies challenge

I didn't choose to live here. It was due to circumstances beyond my control. At first I hated it here.
I prefer a more cosmo vibe. But I took comfort in being close to son & family. Over the past 2 years my heart has softened and I can see some value in the people and their lives here. For now, I am choosing to show love to this town while holding onto the dream of going to our true home base! This evening's I Love this Town Party was hosted by several churches.

I chose green because the "colors" are yet to appear here- not enough cool weather yet.
Rachel Jefferies Designs:
1 paper, 2 paints, 1 stamp, 1 journal prompt, 1 leaf, 1 ephemera, 2 paper pieces,1 fabric flower, 1 pin, heart,
Lynn Grieveson:
2 papers, 1 frame, 1 text,, 1 bow, 1 yo yo, Title, Journal card, 1 glass button, 1 ticket
Credits list
RJefferies: Pastures Green, Soulangeana, True and Free
Lynn Grieveson: Days Like These, Don't Quit, Spring Daze, Many Hats
this is so much fun!! I especially love the dotty paper to contrast at the back of the layers, thanks for taking part in the challenge!!

I LOVE this. Your choice in designs just make the fun pop right off of this page. Thank you so much for joining the challenge.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Amandajk
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename