Oscraps

Love this Guy
Joansmor

Love this Guy

Inspiration – I decided to use some black and white photos with this kit though I eventually got a blue tint to the paper.

Paper – having fun lately playing with three paper and different blend modes. Started with Solid Paper1, added Solid Paper 3 set to blend mode Color Burn and then added Artsy Paper 4 set at Blend Mode Exclusion.

Mask – Strom Fotoblendz 1 was placed above the papers. I colored a few of the layers after the photo was added.

Frames – moved the frames for the Artsy Layered Template and then rotated them.

Photo - my focal photo was added to the mask layer using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then two photos were added to the mask layers of the frames and attached using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.

Elements – Placed Multimedia Document 10.4 below the fotoblendz mask. But took the grass and grass shadow layers and duplicated them. Moved the duplicate layers above all the photo layers. Then I erased them where they were over the ribbon so that the grass looked under the ribbon but over the photos. Then I added three round elements around the framed photos, one was a gear from one of the other Multimedia documents. I added a drop shadow to the items that needed that added.

Transfer- added Artstroke 1 to the bottom of the page above the papers but erased some of the splashes that looked to be over the elements.

Words – placed word strip Be Happy over the multimedia document. Added the wood word Love and the Word Art This guy to make a title. Lastly typed a little journaling.
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: zlemon and bcazzell

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating