Oscraps

Love the Magic
Miki

Love the Magic

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Kristtorn Artsy Transfers Kristtorn
Artplay Palette Kristtorn (paper, transfer, label word) Artplay Palette Kristtorn
Holiday WordART Mix 12 Holiday WordART Mix 12
Evergreen FotoBlendz 3 Evergreen FotoBlendz 3
MultiMedia Holly 1 MultiMedia Holly 1

Artplay Palette Red Suit (crocheted Santa) Artplay Palette Red Suit
Artplay Palette Brimming (heart, string) Artplay Palette Brimming
Paper Textures 10 Paper Textures 10

Process
A solid paper from APP Kristtorn was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to an Evergreen 3 foto mask. A layer mask was added and using a soft black brush areas around the image were brushed out. Artsy Transfers Kristtorn_5 was layered onto the page. The layers were moved around to fit the image better. Artsy Transfers Kristtorn_1 was added to the left side of the page. The holly and texture layers were turned off, leaving the lace and stain layers. A transfers from APP Kristtorn was added to help balance the red color on the page. A cluster was created combining two MM Holly 1 psd files. Splatters from the MM Holly were added to the page and recolored. The heart string was made by erasing the bells at the end of the string (APP Brimming) and adding the red heart (lifted from zywcks page The Stockings). The page was completed by adding a paper texture and word art.

Thank you for looking!
She is so cute in the santa hat. Great portrait and I love how she looks thoughtful.

Wow you did an outstanding work! I love the horizontal page design, the use of the gorgeous masked-blended photo and all of your clustering all over the page.

I love the dangling heart...and then I noticed the crocheted Santa! I LOVE how you use embellishments!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout