Oscraps

Love Letters and Milk
Miki

Love Letters and Milk

Another glimpse of my life as a child for my family.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Family (paper)
Artplay Palette Jubilate (frame)
Artplay Palette Scholarly (number overlay)
Artplay Palette Riant (frame)
Artplay Palette Sojourn (ticket)
Artplay Palette Axiom (string)
Artplay Palette Jardinier (burlap)
Artplay MiniPalette Biblio (Number 2)
MultiMedia Documents 3 (staples)
Torn FotoFrames 2

Process
Artsy paper 2 from APP Family was used as the foundation of the page. This paper provided a quadrant to work from. It also provided areas to balance the journaling and “love” letter. Individual images (scanned from a yearbook) of classmates were clipped to the frame mask on the AP Riant Frame. The focal image was clipped to a frame mask from a Torn FotoFrame. The “love” letter was scanned and with the contrast and brightness increased. Using the magic wand tool, the white portion of the letter was highlighted, then deleted, leaving only the black print. The flash card was made by me. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments, journaling, a title and a number overlay.

Thank you for looking!
Love the story-fun memories from those young days. Perfect elements to illustrate your page—the little notes are priceless

Another outstanding heritage page! Love the quadrants, the wonderful photos and, of course, the notes! Your use of the paper airplane is perfect!

So sweet. Love your photos and the notes. I can't even imagine a life where those things get saved, although I admire it all and have a friend who has a huge basement of boxes that possibly explains what it takes. LOL.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename