Oscraps

Love Boats
ksacry

Love Boats

In this layout, I was practicing using adjustment layers on my photo and to match the photo. Adjustment layers used: Solid Color, Levels, Vibrance, Hue/Saturation, Black & White, Channel Mixer, Color Lookup, Posterize and Selective Color.

Construction: I started with ArtsyTransfers To The Moon #1 and clipped my revised color photo (revised with adjustments Color Mixer, Color Lookup, Vibrance, Black & White with a layer mask to brush some colors back) to a cream paint layer and a transfer layer. I then added parts of ArtsyTransfers #4 and #5 for textures.
I used ArtPlay Palette To The Moon elements plus the UrbanThreadz No 10 to make the left and right clusters. I added the MultiMedia Moons No. 1 #1 with a Color Lookup “tealOrangePlusContrast.3DL” to the sky.
The background paper was added last as I was playing with the coloring and finally decided to mimic the greenish gray on the last 2 boats. I used ArtPlay Palette Impressario Solid Paper #5, rotated with a Solid Color Fill and Posterize (enhanced the texture of the paper slightly).
Credits list
ArtPlay To The Moon Collection, is On Sale for one week, April 19th to 26th at 9am EDT.
ArtPlay To The Moon Collection

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette To The Moon
ArtsyTransfers To The Moon
UrbanThreadz No 10
MultiMedia Moons No. 1

ArtPlay Palette Impressario is only available in Anna’s class Masterly Brushes: Elevate with Adjustment Layers.
  • Love
Reactions: cyanne22 and lacy
Wow - those reflections are amazing! You did really well with blending and choosing colors that evoke a moodiness.

WOW! Love how you used the Adj. Layers, and love that greenish gray you settled on. That's the color the Oklahoma skies turn when you better take cover. Love the pops of yellow and the reflection.

Excellent use of the level adjustment layers. Love the repetition of the boats and perspective. Beautiful!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-to-the-moon-ksacry-love-boats.jpg
File size
253.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout