Oscraps

Love and Hope for Trystan
persnicketychick

Love and Hope for Trystan

This is really putting myself out there, as this was a rather personal page for me but since I'm going to be a member of the O-Team, I figured why not let you guys get to know me a little better. Hope you like it . . .

This is a layout I made for my son who struggles with bipolar disorder and has been going through a tougher than usual time recently. I must admit that journaling this helped me immensely; another reason scrapping is such a great hobby!

Journaling reads:
Today was one of those bad days. This whole week actually, you havent been feeling well. I wanted to make it better and so I thought a trip to the park to play with a friend would help to distract you, lighten the mood, maybe even make you forget how rough things are feeling for you right now. You seemed so excited, so uplifted even if only for a fleeting moment but when we arrived to find that our friends were not there yet, you wandered off on your own, slumped down on the ground, and hung your head. You looked so sad and it just broke my heart. I watched you helpless, knowing there was nothing I could do to make it better. It was just one of those days and just like always I had no choice but to just let you ride it out and hope that a better day would be here soon. I am so sorry that I cant take your sadness away, that Mommy cant make it all better for you. With all of my heart, I try but I know deep down all I can do is love you and I hope and pray that will always be enough. You are so special, meant for so many wonderful things in this world.

CREDITS:
@scrapartist-
Background: Mossy Paper from Mud Pies and Grass Stains Kit by Aja Abney
Love and Hope from Hand Drawn Words Kit by Amber Clegg
Wordart border from Roots 2 Kit by Robyn England

@oscraps-
Background paper blended with White Wash Paper by Ninascraps

Font: 2Peas Renaissance
Beautiful layout. Extremely touching journaling, and what a wonderful photo. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Wow beautiful journaling you are very lucky to have each other :) - thank you so much for opening up to your new "O" family! ((hugs)))

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
persnicketychick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout