Oscraps

Loons and Sanitoriums spread
musicmom3

Loons and Sanitoriums spread

Multiphoto Template Album No 1 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/MultiFoto-Template-Album-No.-1.html

Embellishments, botanicals, and brushes from various Artplay Palettes

A spread for my Adirondack Travel Album, documenting a mountain motor trip we took in July. The Template Album came to the rescue to help me organize quite a disparate array of photos—everything from birds and tee-shirts to the history of tuberculosis and the "cottage industry" in Saranac Lake, NY. The photos may not be art, but it's all stuff I want to remember. To draw everything together I used two colors (blue and coral) to recolor the template stains--this is a really easy way to add unity and visual flow to a spread. And then, when I kept obsessing, I just inhaled/exhaled and let it go as "good enough."
I always love these kinds of designs because they capture memories, love your pictures !

Beautiful spread. Love your choices for blended photos and the leaves in the gutter.

this is incredible, I am in awe of how you incorporated so many different photos and theme sand styles-- yet it is completely cohesive! The pages are so well balanced-- amazing work!

Love all the photos! It's been years since I've been to Saranac Lake. Great balance of the elements and colors between the pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename