Oscraps

Live It
pmjames

Live It

It was pretty exciting to come first at our school's swimming carnival in December!
Credits list
Artplay Remarkable Collection

Process

I started with an artsy paper from Artplay Palette Remarkable then added two copies of my large photo (a Topaz Studio filter was applied), adding blending modes Color Burn and Lighten before blending with a Layer Mask and Brushes. I added a frame from Artsy Layered Template No.179 which is included in the Collection as well as a polaroid frame from the Collection. An artsy paper was clipped to the white frame and a secondary photo to the polaroid frame. I added a transfer and various layers from the artsy transfers behind the large photo. Brushes, transfers, splatters, and the key were added before the look was completed using WordArt for a Title.
Reactions: zlemon
A swimming carnival! Does that mean all the activities revolved around the pool ... with those lane lines it looks like a swim competition. She looks ready to go!

A swimming carnival! Does that mean all the activities revolved around the pool ... with those lane lines it looks like a swim competition. She looks ready to go!
It's called a carnival but it's really a swimming competition. She had a great time!

Congrats on first place in the competition! What fun. Beautiful page and I love the pops of bright blue. ♥

I love the expression on the face! Beautiful layers and textures coming through on the body.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename