Oscraps

Little By Little
Miki

Little By Little

Credits list
Artplay Palette Patience Collection
Artplay Palette DeFacto (solid paper)
Artplay Palette Patience (paper, transfers, button, gold paint)
Artsy Transfers Patience
MultiMedia Documents 7 (threadz, butterfly recolored, flower, splatters)
MultiMedia Branches 17 (clock)
Patience WordART Mix 1
Patience FotoBlendz 1
Urban Threadz 12
Urban Threadz Flowers 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 15

Process
A solid paper from APP De Facto was used as the foundation of the page. Artsy Transfers Patience 1 was added to the page. Some of the layers were turned off, moved or the opacity was reduced. The photos were clipped to Patience FotoBlendz masks 2 and 3, then resized to fit within the circle area of the doily. A solid paper from APP Patience was clipped to a FotoBlendz Overlay that was place behind the artsy transfers. The page was completed by adding transfers from the kit, splatters from the MM Documents 7, word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
A beautiful page honoring your sister... the evil disease that tears us to pieces... but those moments of recognition are priceless... the times the eyes register... such a journey... your raw emotion in your journaling and creative artistry are so special... bless you Miki

Stunning design and powerful message! I hope you are able to enjoy many more good days with your sister.

Wow what amazing words! A powerful layout. I also love your clusters and stitching, leading the eye around the page.

C'est une maladie terrifiante qui peut tous nous affecter malheureusement. Cette page est un bel hommage pour votre sœur,avec surtout un très beau texte

A beautiful page as you say the difficult, slow goodbye. I like that you included a photo of her younger, more lively presence. Sorry for your loss.

This is so moving about your Sister and Lady Alzheimer taking over .... the words are sad and yet beautiful as your Sister sometimes comes back to you words cannot say enough to comfort you sharing the moments makes us see how precious life is.x

une page émouvante qui me rappelle des souvenirs douloureux, ma belle mère en était atteinte, c'est une maladie terrible et on est désarmé face a celle ci , je vous souhaite beaucoup de courage et j'espère encore des petits moments heureux à partager avec elle.

such a sad and powerful set of words, a very beautiful and moving page. how hard this must be!

A beautiful page as you say the difficult, slow goodbye. I like that you included a photo of her younger, more lively presence. Sorry for your loss.
I haven't seen my sister in over a year because of the pandemic. She lives on the opposite end of the state and her husband doesn't believe in getting vaccinated. It's been a difficult situation. Every time my niece sends me a photo my heart breaks a bit more.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename