Oscraps

Lighthouse Fotobook Page-03.jpg
vickyday

Lighthouse Fotobook Page-03.jpg

Tuesday, June 8, 2021
We got up, got ready and left the motel by 9:30. We stopped for gas and got breakfast at McDonald's before heading down the road and back to the coast. We had at least an hour of travel ahead of us. The motel was the cheapest and closest place and sort of centrally.....
Credits list
located to the lighthouses. And at $49 a night, we got our money's worth, even though it would have been nicer to have been closer to the coast! At least US64 is a straight shot, which is the main drag through Plymouth, NC!
More cloud-cover. I cannot tolerate the heat, so I am always grateful for the clouds while on the bike!
We traveled 297 miles today. We passed the Bodie Island Lighthouse again since it is at the entrance to the Cape Hatteras National Seashore. Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is the "nation's tallest and most recognizable lighthouse, and is commonly referred to as "America's Lighthouse.""
From Hatteras, we took a free ferry to Ocracoke Island to visit the Ocracoke Lighthouse. The white-washed lighthouse is the nation's second-oldest still-active facility. "The village is steeped in history, only accessible by water or air and was once a safe haven for the infamous pirate Blackbeard."
1. Breakfast at McDonald's
2. Cloud-cover
3. Bridge to cross over Roanoke Sound
4. Sunburn reflection in the bike mirror
5. Wind surfing in the Roanoke Sound
All Products by Anna Aspnes
FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2A
ArtPlay Palette Ocean Cove
ArtsyKardz Ocean Cove
Ocean Cove WordART No. 1
4x6 ArtsyKardz Ocean Cove
Sea Sprinklez No. 1
Palm Trees No. 2
Staycation WordART No. 1
MultiMedia Shells No. 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Ooooo... look at that surfer... is that "wind surfing"? The clouds made for some gorgeous photos! And I can't see y'all are on a bike in that one photo! Great idea! Just don't let go of the driver when you take it! LOL

Ooooo... look at that surfer... is that "wind surfing"? The clouds made for some gorgeous photos! And I can't see y'all are on a bike in that one photo! Great idea! Just don't let go of the driver when you take it! LOL
Yes, we rode our Goldwing, which has a comfy seat, back rest and places to rest my arms! I can take all the pictures I want! ;)

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename