Oscraps

Light of Hope
ksacry

Light of Hope

As I contemplate the lifting of many pandemic restrictions, I’m reminded of what God has said “Fear Not”.

Construction: I blended my lighthouse photo (Grays Harbor Lighthouse, Westport, WA, taken in 2008) with the ArtPlay Carpe Diem Artsy paper #2 using Blending Option "Blend If". I then duplicated it twice using blend modes Screen and Lighter Color. I then took the original photo and made a sketch using Filter>Stylize>Find Edges, adjusting it to B&W.
Placing under the photo layers, I added Artsy Transfer #4, parts of transfer #5 and Artsy Kardz#1 for added color. I added a glow to the lighthouse at blend mode Dissolve.
I added CarpeDiem WordART Mix No.1 WAGoForth and text in font Baskerville Old Face.
For the cluster, I used MultiMedia Documents No.9 #3, turning off the lace, paper and doily layers.
  • Love
Reactions: vickyday
This is so effective, like the lighthouse is folded among the textures! Love the element placement and words!

This is wonderful! Love your explanation of your process, something I want to try! Love the exhortation from God to Fear Not in these uncertain days! <3

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename