Oscraps

Life Lessons June Challenge #7
Cherylndesigns

Life Lessons June Challenge #7

Life Lessons Collab is one of my favorite Collabs and I've used it quite a bit. I really wanted to use this picture of my grandson "studying" on my bed when the pandemic first started and the kids were forced to homeschool. I used to let him study in a fun and non-traditional way.
Credits list
I know that "things" got worse and homeschooling got more intense, but I believed that as long as we could keep it light and still let the kids learn, we should let kids study any way we could. My grandson loved "studying" on my bed and we tried to make a game out of learning. I used the Life Lessons Collab for my page. Life Lessons | Digital Scrapbook Mega Collection | Multi-Designer Collaboration: Oscraps
  • Love
Reactions: sandra-9663
Good for you letting learning be fun despite the very non-traditional methods. Great photo and I like that stack of books. It makes me think he had a lot of learning to do! :D

Good for you letting learning be fun despite the very non-traditional methods. Great photo and I like that stack of books. It makes me think he had a lot of learning to do! :D
Thanks so much! I think his mother disagreed with my "methods" but he got his work done. We even had PE - we put music on the TV and danced. Hahaha

Non-traditional methods work wonders! Love your page with all the word art bits and the large stack of books up the side.
Yes it does, doesn't it? We did a lot of non-traditional things, but I believed that we needed to "ease" him into that "new normal".

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename