Oscraps

Life is Sweet
pmjames

Life is Sweet

Created with the new FotoInspired Template Pack No.2V – in Store Now!
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack No.2V
Artplay Palette Autumn Elegance
ArtsyKardz Autumn Elegance MultiPack
ArtsyTransfers Autumn Elegance
MultiMedia Branches No.4
Achieve WordART No.1
Inspire WordART Mix No.1

Process Page 1 FotoInspired Template Pack No.2V was opened and an Artsy Paper was placed on top the Background layer. Some frame mask layers were turned off and the rest were filled with images, an Artsy Paper and an ArtsyKardz. An ArtsyTransfer was placed onto the page with a Darken Blending mode applied. Dimensional elements were placed on top of the layout. WordArt and journaling completed the page.
Reactions: digigal
So fun fotos with those wonderful facial expressions. The face painting is super cool. Love the elements to tie the photos together.

Great use of the template. This is Anna's best pack so far in this series, and I was especially drawn to that top shadowy frame too.

I just love the colors here! I was trying to remember what palette this is with that great butterfly shape! now I know ;-) Mav looks so adorable with his haircut! The truck on top and the b&w photo bring a vintage feel to it all. Great page!

That's some pretty terrific face painting! Love the haircut - and will love watching the curls reemerge.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename