Oscraps

Kyiv
isDK

Kyiv

On the 22nd, we woke up to another below zero morning, and learned that Putin's forces had invaded Ukraine. I devoured the news with grief. In the following days, we were lifted by the grit of the Ukrainian people. It was personal. My maternal grandmother came from nearby Lithuania.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper, Proj Template Album, brushes
Photos: Pixabay & Unsplash
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I've been putting together the pieces of my documentation but it's not coming easily...in 2018 we spent some time in Lithuania, Estonia, and Poland and we came to love that area of the world. This is heartbreaking news to follow, and I like what you said about grit. I also like your use of color here--it really is like planting a flag in the ground. Well done.

Well documented. The flag colors flow through the page. Praying for the Ukrainians and hope the world recognizes the evil of Putin.

Love all the blue and yellow flowing across your page for the courageous men and women of Ukraine who stand against this tyrant in his murderous path across their country. Such sadness

Ugly war. I'm praying for the people in Ukraïne and for peace in the world. It's so damned frightning.

Such sad news! Wonderful documentation, especially the personal note about your grandmother!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename