Oscraps

Key West ... Paddle Board
Miki

Key West ... Paddle Board

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Swell (paper, twig, overlays, transfers, button, label word, ribbon) Artplay Palette Swell
MultiMedia Frames 3 MultiMedia Frames 3
Beach WordArt Mix 1 Beach WordArt Mix 1
Artplay Palette Salty Living (lace) Artplay Palette Salty Living
Artsy Transfers Sunkissed (splatter) Artsy Transfers Sunkissed
Artsy Transfers Anything (splatter) Artsy Transfers Anything
Cool Glows 2 Cool Glows 2

Process
Artsy paper 2 from APP Swell was used for the background. An inverted mask (black) was added to the photo and with a soft pastel brush, the image was painted back (made visible). The photo was duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light (reduced opacity) to brighten it up. A cool glow was placed between the two photos with the blending mode changed to color to add more blue to the water area. The MultiMedia Frame was placed behind the photos with the blending mode changed to color burn. Transfers, overlays, word art and embellishments were added to complete the page.
Thank you for looking!
I am not sure that I would ever say that going on a surf board is ever easy breezy! awesome!

So lovely...and so incredibly well balanced. I almost tried paddle-boarding on vacation but we went wine-tasting so....next time!

Awesome page Miki, what you do with the textures and elements is so great, I love the lace, super!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout