Oscraps

Karen Schulz UIA Challenge: Cave Creek Ranch to Lordsburg NM
isDK

Karen Schulz UIA Challenge: Cave Creek Ranch to Lordsburg NM

Left: full moon Sept. 11th. Right: I wanted a shot of sunrise, but we were in a single track and exiting at Lordsburg for coffee. So in the parking lot, I tried a second shot. A truck driver kidded me about how sunrise photos never turn out. I showed him the one I'd just taken. He changed his mind.
Credits list
Harvest Sunset II UIA-Chal-09-22
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Karen Schulz Designs
  • Wow
Reactions: lacy
Fantastic! I love the drama of the colors and full moon to sunrise. I haven't seen Lordsburg since 2007, but imagine the sunrise is its best look.

Drama is a great description for this page, scrap-genie. I really like how you colored the graffiti peace and incorporated your title. Very creative! Thanks for participating in the UIA Challenge!

What a beautiful sunrise picture! I'm glad you had proof at hand to change the truck driver's mind, LOL! I love your moon shot, too! I wanted to get one last night, but we were completely cloud-covered! I love how you used the scribbles to do some journaling on! Wonderful spread! (as always!)

Wow! This is on fire! Love the dark cloudy picture to offset the dramatic reds and oranges.

Layout information

Category
Karen Schulz Designs
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename