Oscraps

Just You & I
Created with T Is For Together - The Complete Collection By Rachel Jefferies

T Is For Together kit...was the inspiration for this layout & this Awesome! photo of Me & My Hubby Ray [Circa 1998]...Together for more than 25 years now...Hard to believe it's been 25 years!...Through all of life's ups & downs together...This photo is both happy! & bittersweet!...Lovely memories! of a time so long ago...When I was so young...Much younger,healthier & seemingly happier with myself! In a lovely time of my life...Time has a funny way of marching on...It never stops moving...Photos have a way of reminding us that we were once a certain way...But time,age & health woes have seemingly stolen some of those moments n between...Wishing we could go back & relive those happier healthier days & somehow adopt them to right now!!!...Either way,this layout also reminds us that all those good/great memories in life are worth remembering & certainly are worth documenting...
Oh gosh, I missed this one, Rhonda. Love your photo and you make such a lovely couple. Congratulations on your years together! Gorgeous page!! ♥

Simply amazing page! Congratulations on your happy marriage!
@taxed4ever thank You! So Much!...I am Blessed! Thankful! & Grateful! to have Ray in my life...He is my everything!...He is always there for me no matter what...In 25 years...He has seen the best! & worst! of me! & he hasn't run away yet!...LOL!...He's a keeper!...:)...

Oh gosh, I missed this one, Rhonda. Love your photo and you make such a lovely couple. Congratulations on your years together! Gorgeous page!! ♥
@Betty Jo I just Love! this photo of us...back in the days of less sickness...better hair,face & body!...more fun! & freedom!...My sister worked at a portrait studio then...& she took this photo of us!...She doesn't do photography anymore...too bad...I think she missed her calling...But we will always have the memories of this special day! & that special! weekend!...:)...

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename