For this layout I used the ArtPlay Verdure Collection
, which is on sale for one week
from Nov 17.
- I started with Artsy Layered Template No. 303 from Verdure Collection. Some layers were removed and the rest was recolored (Selective Color and Color Balance in Photoshop) to get a warmer and brownish look.
- Verdure FotoBlendz 3 was added and the photo was clipped to the mask. The photo got an effect in Lightroom before it was added. In Photoshop I played with the color of the photo as well ‒ Color Balance and Selective Color were adjusted that the colors would harmonize.
- Artsy Paper 2 was clipped to the photo frames ‒ it was resized and arranged that it fits the best. The paper got warmer tones with Color Balance.
- The title from Verdure WordART Mix No.1 was added and the same paper I used with the frames was clipped to the WordART. The paper was duplicated, then it was set to Linear Burn.
- The page was completed by adding elements, brush, word transfer and a poem by Emily Brontë.
Thank you for looking,