Oscraps

just us
Adryane

just us

today's addition to my project - anyone else make Jiffy Pop Popcorn as a kid?

ArtPlay Palette Rainbow (solid)
ArtPlay Palette Embrace Life (frame)
ArtPlay Palette Destiny (word strip)
ArtPlay Palette Mistletoe (branch)
ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire (lace)
UrbanThreadz No.8
MultiMedia Flowers No.7 (leaves, blossoms)

Process...
I clipped the photo to the mask that comes with the .psd version of the frame, then I built the cluster starting with the blossom and leaves. Masked out the stem that comes with the blossom because it was too thick for my photo. Added a different brand to extend the stem. Added the lace, threadz, and word strip and called it done.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen and zlemon
I'm not sure what "jiffy popcorn" is but sounds delicious and another happy childhood memory - lovely page! I love the darker background on this one!

Oh my, that background cover is absolutely gorgeous! Totally makes the charming photo pop! Speaking of pop, yep, Jiffy Pop was "the cool snack" before microwaves.

Another treasure in your album. You make such beautiful clusters. I want to learn that!!

I'm not sure what "jiffy popcorn" is but sounds delicious and another happy childhood memory - lovely page! I love the darker background on this one!
Jiffy Pop Popcorn was popcorn that came in an small aluminum pie dish, covered with aluminum foil. The pan had a handle. You slowly moved the pan over a heated surface and eventually the popcorn started popping and the foil expanded until it was so full of popcorn it was ready to burst! Fascinating to watch as a kid and thrilling if a parent let you help. That's what we are doing in this photo.

Another treasure in your album. You make such beautiful clusters. I want to learn that!!
Thank you! Part of this project is working on building clusters ... something I've never been very good at.

Your composition is very great, I love the cluster and of course the beautiful photo, I love the lilac background.

Love it! I was the mom by then, and the microwaves were new and we burned a whole lot if the popcorn. That's what I remember. I love how your sequins start turning into popcorn, and your cluster has such good "bones." That's what I'm not good at. :D

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename