Oscraps

Just Us
Hi Everyone...My name is Rhonda...I'm the Cheery-O hosting the Poems & Lyrics challenge for Jan 2022..This is my first hosting challenge & I'm really looking forward to seeing all the completed pages for this challenge...

Basically the challenge is [in this case] all about song lyrics...I chose a song "Just The Two of Us" by Grover Washington Jr Feat. Bill Withers...It's a song I have known since childhood and I remember it playing on the radio in the kitchen of the house where I grew up. I really like the positive and uplifting lyrics about love and happiness, of being together with someone you love and care about...

So The rules for the challenge : Choose a minimum of 3 words,but no more than 5 words in a row,to use as the title of your layout...

*The page I created has a photo is of Me & my partner of 25 years...Ray...back from December 1998...Wow!...23 years ago...Some of you may know that I generally fill my pages with lots of WA...So this was also a challenge for me too!...But happy with how it turned out...*

I Hope you'll pop on over & check out my #7 challenge...& have fun creating a page that you love...
Credits list
Between Us (Collection) By Simplette

Additional credits : Photo : Mine
: Font : Adobe Caslon Pro Bold Italic
This is going to be such a fun challenge. I love this song...but I think it will be going through my mind all day. LOL Love how you used the same photo repeatedly.

I love repeating photos too, it's such a powerful technique. Your lush background is just amazing.

This is going to be such a fun challenge. I love this song...but I think it will be going through my mind all day. LOL Love how you used the same photo repeatedly.
@Slycord

Thank You! Very Much!...Glad to hear that you like the challenge song as much as I do...And Thank You for your kind comment too!... :)...

I love repeating photos too, it's such a powerful technique. Your lush background is just amazing.
@AZK

Thank You! very much!...I struggled with how to create the right bg for this layout...thanks! for the positivity! & support!...:)...

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename