Oscraps

Just For Today
AZK

Just For Today

Created for the January 2022 Challenge

Process: I started with a paper from the collection as the background. I clipped another paper to one of the masks and used that as the foundation for my center grouping. I edited a photo of myself using the Find Edges filter, using some other tweaks to get just a suggestion of an outline of myself. I added other embellishments as desired and added my journaling.
Credits list
Supplies: Just For Today by Vicki Robinson https://www.oscraps.com/shop/digital-scrapbook-collection-just-for-today-vicki-robinson.html

Font: Remington Noiseless
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Love
Reactions: Vicki Robinson
What a fab and creative page, I loved your process, I don't think I have used the FInd Edges Filter- yours came out great!

This is SO beautiful and artsy, Angie! It's gorgeous, yet has just the right amount of grunge. Awesome page!

I love this page for so very many reasons! That Find Edges filter is so clever. But what I really love is the journaling. I'm at a similar stage of life so I love that you are taking this time to figure out what your next chapters look like.

Angie! Congrats on your retirement! I’ve been retired for about 15 years now and I remember so well that feeling if needing to rest! This a great page to start the year - and very cool effect!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
AZK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename