Oscraps

Just Beachy - Plage
ksacry

Just Beachy - Plage

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Plage Artsy Paper #1 for the background. This made it supper easy to place my FotoBlendz Overlays 19 #1 with the image, by Daniela Dimitrova from Pixabay, clipped to the entire fotoblendz group. There was a girl in red that I didn’t use from that photo by modifying the fotoblendz I essentially cropped her out. I turned off several layers.
I placed Plage Artsy Transfer #3 stains and splatters only and ArtPlay Palette Plage Brush #4 to the right of the photo/fotoblendz layers extending the art fully across the page.
I scattered SeaSprinklez No. 3 #4, turning off some of the shells, placing some on the left edge and using some in the bottle.
Lastly, I placed the Beach WordART Mix No. 4 Beaded Threadz over the top.
I used the technique to put the sea shells inside the bottle (a part of the Multimedia in the Page Collection Bonus) that Anna demonstrated in her aA Connect LIVE 10 AUGUST 2022 with Adryane’s layout, found here: Adryane’s layout
Credits list
The Plage Collection + Bonus is On Sale for a limited time.
ArtPlay Plage Collection

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Plage
ArtsyTransfers Plage
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 19
SeaSprinklez No. 3
Beach WordART Mix No. 4

Artist Edge Overlays No. 3 is a part of the Travel Valuepack No. 1
Travel Valuepack No. 1
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Fantastic blending-out the girl in red. This looks so serene. Lovely layout.

what a sweet photo! I love how you have blended everything together! I especially like the spray of shells.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename