July 2020 - Challenge #7 - Wild on the Prairie
isDK

WHITE SPACE

Anna Aspnes stitchez, brushez, flower, button
eps triangles from offset for the all-purpose vector supply kit
my gaillardia daisy from soapstone prairir

My favorite name for the gaillardia is firewheel because usually they have a red center and it's an easy name to remember. We used to have them but they didn't make it one winter. Wikipedia currently has it listed as Indian blanket and says they are in the sunflower family.
I love what you did with this challenge... I love the sort of rusty grey background and the yellow with tinges of red/orange on the flowers just makes everything pop!!!! My kind of color palette!!!!

Love the double photo on the Indian Blanket and the symbolism in the other triangle. I have always liked the name Indian Blanket best for these flowers. Here, in Ohio they have many wonderful color combinations of the yellows, reds and maroonsall very stunning.

Love the design with the rich colours of the flowers all named differently love the one with the red button on the triangles and the double exposure one with the stitches.

Your design is stunning! I love the deep background and slightly grungy look to the page. We used to have these flowers in late summer in New Hampshire, and I looked forward to seeing them each year.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout