Oscraps

Jubilate, ArtSale APP Paraiso Vaccine
dwsewbiz

Jubilate, ArtSale APP Paraiso Vaccine

I had a tough time with the 2nd Moderna vaccine dose, but it's done! Moving on - tried to convey darkness moving into light and bright and color. All photos from my garden and neighborhood.
Credits list
Artsy Layered Template 293
ArtPlay Jubilate Collection
MultiMedia CLocks
ArtPlay Palette Paraiso Collection ON SALE
Grow WordArt Mix No 1
Urban Stitchez 12
Urban Stitchez Frames
I had 4 photos, plus my vaccination card, I wanted to work into a page. ALT 293 was perfect for the 3 floral photos, and I used Jubilate FotoBlendz for the photo of the tree, setting the blending mode to Lumosity (I've passed this many times before noticing it has a face).
I created the Word Art, using Grow wood words to create "today " and "tomorrow", adding Color Overlay layers to try to match the tree. Surrounded the Word Art with a Threadz Frame, then decided more Threadz would be fun all around the tree. Lots of Jubilate and Paraiso transfers were added to the background, but I wanted to keep things dark on the left.
Added the Bonus MM element from Jubilate on the right, with the additional crocheted threadz element, moving the Rainbow to the end of the branch/threadz coming off the tree. Added the MM Clock, then finished with journaling.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
This is a perfect example of trying to move back into the light. I had a rough time with my second shot, too. Glad you're "back in the light". Beautiful page and I'm sure it helped you work through this.

congrats on second dose! love the dark to light and the flowers are gorgeous! beautiful pages!

congrats on being vaccinated. I'm sorry the second was a bit rough. What a great way to being in the light with those gorgeous florals. lovely frame placement and room to journal

Glad you're vaccinated! The triptych of roses tells the story of moving forward, especially when contrasted with the frowning "face" in the bark. I had Pfizer and the side-effect of both jabs was a long sleep that was so heavy it felt sedated. Hubby had the same with Moderna. What a year it's been.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename