Oscraps

jPA_'21 Jan/Feb Chall - MultiPhoto
Patty Anne

jPA_'21 Jan/Feb Chall - MultiPhoto

Meet Buttermilk, my fave scrapping & planning companion and the one constant in my days. There's no typical in my life of 2020 between the pandemic & my chronic health issues. But Buttermilk IS - always butting her head in on whatever I'm doing, particularly my journaling, planning & scrapping.
Credits list
Created using: Anna Aspnes’ “APP Biblio”, “Artsy Template - Magoa”, “Brushes - Amidst”, “Brushes - Dripped Stains”, “Brushes - Scribble Suns” “Brushes - Roughly Edged 1”, “Brushes - Scribble Blooms”, “Urban Threadz 3”. Maya DeGroot’s “Passion for Paper”. Manuela Zimmerman’s “Lifetime Moments”, “Flight of Time”, “Cozy Home”. Joanne Brisebois’ Vintage Album Collection Necessities”. Vickie Stegall’s “Rock On”. Natali Design’s “Social”, “One Day”. Viva Artistry’s “Altered Journal”. Palvinka Design’s “Key to Happiness”. Paint the Moon’s “Charmesdantan”. Holliewood Studios’ “Art Journaling 1”.
Oh my, I love this, and Buttermilk (love that name) is darling. Your page looks like a real-time journal, I could just reach out and touch it. Love the little girl sitting atop the photo in the clouds. You are sooooo creative, Patty Anne!! Do you give lessons?? ♥

Patty, I love the photo on the left with your picture in the background! I, too, love your dog's name! I love that you made your page into a journal! Great pictures and great page! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

Oh my, I love this, and Buttermilk (love that name) is darling. Your page looks like a real-time journal, I could just reach out and touch it. Love the little girl sitting atop the photo in the clouds. You are sooooo creative, Patty Anne!! Do you give lessons?? ♥
LoL @Betty Jo ! You're too sweet and too funny and too kind! :)

@Betty Jo & @vickyday - Buttermilk says thank you! She thinks it's about time she got the recognition she deserves for all of her obvious creative input. I told her she got a DSO (doggie stand out!) :);):) LoL!

Buttermilk is definitely ready for her closeup. What a fantastic journal page with all the bits and bobs. If I had a journal, I would want it to look like this with little pieces glued or taped down and lots of things tied together.

Well, I love this page. I love that Buttermilk is your constant companion. What a pretty (and relaxed) girl she is. I love the way you used so many different kits and yet it looks like it was all meant to be together!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
Patty Anne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename