Oscraps

jPA - Dec Border Challenge
Patty Anne

jPA - Dec Border Challenge

Created for Dec Day 9 Border Challenge.
I should call this Annas Button Jar as all of these buttons and findings are from Annas kits. Im a lifetime lover of button jars, of all the lost buttons, findings and costume jewelry bits that would inevitably make their way into that treasure trove. Since I was a kid, Ive enjoyed playing in my buttons. They often find their ways into my crafts, sometimes creating a picture with them on a canvas of velvet. I guess it makes sense that my button love would finally make it into my digi-crafting.

Created using:
Anna Aspnes Art Play Palettes: Tinselry, Brimming, Magoa, Red Suit, Autumn Rust, Auriferous, Able, Epoch, Heath, Great Outdoors, Blitzen, My Camera, Autumn Romance, Blithe, Autumn Crisp, Anaphora, Airy, Ablaze, Artsy, 4 You, Apothic, Amidst, Festal, Archive, Art Life, Verdure, Axiom, Storm, Garland, Riant, Blitzen, Hinge, Find My Way, Ordinaire, Epic, Cosmopolis.
Anna Aspnes Brushes: Santas Christmas, Tinselry, Artsy Blends 4, Magic Sparkles 1.
Anna Aspnes 12x12 ScriptTease Winter Overlays 1.
Et Designs Just Merry Christmas.
LOVE! So clever and charming, the watch as the tree trunk is perfect. I'm a huge button/collector fan too. Have a bracelet of black morning buttons, mostly jet but some glass too.

What a WONDERFUL button tree! I love the clock being the trunk! I have a collection of buttons, too. Sometimes I just dump them out to look through them! I'll have to google some button crafts! Beautiful page!

I love the Santa's blended into the background. Great button tree and it also makes for an awesome border cluster.

I have a button box... or should I say Boxes... so understand your love of buttons. What a clever take on the challenge. Love the button tree border with Santa blended into the background. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Your button tree is fabulous! Love that you used the timepiece as a trunk and that you found a way to include the little charms. There is something fascinating about tiny treasures. Buttons need to have a button jar because they are not meant to be alone. Your love of buttons shines, here.

Oh, I love your button tree! How clever. I love buttons, too, and still have a jar (and more) of my mother's old buttons.

Layout information

Category
2020 12 Days of December Event
Added by
Patty Anne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout