Oscraps

Joyful_February Walks
dwsewbiz

Joyful_February Walks

The first of the daffodils are appearing, and I am obsessed with witch hazel this year, finding lovely samples in the neighborhood.
Belle utilisation de ce nouveau template, j'aime beaucoup vos photos qui annoncent le printemps,chez moi aussi les narcisses sont en fleurs, belles harmonies de couleurs Diane, une page qui fait du bien .

Il est beau de voir ces fleurs jaunes qui annoncent le printemps. Excellente mise en page

Good grief! Is that all happening in your neighborhood already? We are still in snow mode--more expected tomorrow. This gives me hope for Spring!

It's been wet and miserable all week here so it's lovely to see your lovely photographs showing the beginning of Spring!

Good grief! Is that all happening in your neighborhood already? We are still in snow mode--more expected tomorrow. This gives me hope for Spring!
We've been very fortunate to have a mild winter. Can still get cold, but the bulbs are out everywhere!

It's been wet and miserable all week here so it's lovely to see your lovely photographs showing the beginning of Spring!
Also here Fiona, very depressive, but we going to get a lot of snow today and very cold weather, I love snow, the world looks than so great with a beautiful white blanket...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename