Oscraps

Joy
Z

Joy

Credits list
Credits:
ArtPlay Palette Moira Collection **on sale April 14 for one week**

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Moira. I placed a transfer from Artsy Transfers Moira and a frame from Postage Frames No. 2 on the left side. I placed my photo and put it in a frame from ArtPlay Palette Moira. I placed a frame from UrbanStitchez Frames No. 2 to the left side of the photo but only kept the thread. I duplicatedthe photo and placed the copy above the design on the artsy background on the right side. I increased the background paper to fit better together with the transfer to the left and to make a larger place for this copy of the photo. I changed the blending mode to Lighten and placed another transfer above, set to blending mode Soft Light. I also added a mask for some editing and added some adjustment layers. An overlay from ArtPlay Palette Moira was placed between the two photos. Then I placed the embellishments from ArtPlay Palette Moira and finished the layout with the wordart from Outdoors WordART Mix No. 1.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful photos and page I love the design with the textures the colours the button the flowers the stamp and the word art.

Wonderful horizontal design with rich colors and textures! The girls love their horses!

Yes! I agree there is joy with being on a horse. Love your frames and how you bridged the two photos on the left, and your earthy colors.

I adore this - so well done. I love the use of the texture and design of the background paper to support your own design. Love the arrangement of small frames and the horse pics too!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename