Oscraps

Journal 2022 Cover
isDK

Journal 2022 Cover

My first cover featuring some of Lorie Davison's products along with Anna's.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: APP Remembrancer, MMRemembrancer, APP Roma Papers & Transfers, brushes
Lorie Davison: Beads, stitches
Wordart: digital artwork stories photos
Ready, set, go! Beautiful start to 2022. Looks like an artistic adventurer's journal cover. Looking forward to another year of ride-alongs.

Ready, set, go! Beautiful start to 2022. Looks like an artistic adventurer's journal cover. Looking forward to another year of ride-alongs.
Thanks for your fine and consistent support. I have no idea what photo, but Utah is next and your red visual triangle will have to be one of my first pages. ;)

Oh I just adore this cover! Very southwest-feeling! I had been thinking of going with a plain cover for 2022 but now not so much ;-)

You are always on top of things and your marvelous journal cover is no exception. Love the use of white space and all the bead work. A perfect nod to the West from where you share most of your adventures. Looking forward to traveling with you on your many trips with your descriptive and personal journaling.

Beautiful cover! Love the southwest vibe. May 2022 bring all kinds of good adventures, looking forward to seeing what's next. Happy New Year!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename