tanteva

Johannes & Magdalena

Credits list
Credits:
Oscraps Challenge Freebie April 2022 Template by BrightEyes
Between Us by Simplette
Breathtaking by Simplette

Fonts: Beladina Gadelia Slant & Palatino Linotype

I've taken the photos of b/w pictures in the book, hence the poor quality.

Translation:
Johannes Christiernin (1631-1688) ND Magdalena Simonius (1644-1728) were my grand mother's grand father's grand father's grand father's grand mother's parents. Johannes was a vicar, first in Säter, and later in Fellingsbro. Magdalena was the grand daughter of Johannes Rudbeckius. Johannes and Magdalena had 13 children, and their daughter Margareta married Jacob Gezelius, and from them, I decend. Johannes' sister Christina was grandmother's grandmother to Carl Michael Bellman.
(Both Johannes Rudbeckius and Carl Michael Bellman are important figures in Swedish history. I.e. I'm bragging here LOL)
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
What a fantastic heritage page! Thanks for the translation... and so glad you made the LO in Swedish language. Like how you extended the left cluster into a border. Thanks so much for joining the challenge.

Eva! This is fantastic! You give us some wonderful family and historical information and two wonderful images. They style of those drawing is very regal. How fortunate you are to have such treasures.

Wow... this is incredible... being able to trace your roots so many generations back must feel special. And those photos look properly medieval! Love this page!

Amazing! I love how you were able to take drawings/paintings and frame them with lovely clusters. And the history! Thank you for the translation.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename