Oscraps

January Artsy Mixed Media Challenge
I really tried to make my page look like it would if I was creating it physically. I love lots of texture when I'm creating physical mixed media projects, so that's what I concentrated on. I often create on a canvas, so I made my background "canvas" by using a filter. I also loved using stencils for my paints and gesso, so I used some on my digital page., as well as stamps, paints, gesso, and lots of texturizing of these. I also added a piece of fabric, which I would totally do IRL.

Credits:
CBD My Owl Soulmate Collection; Vicki Robinson Artful Expressions 01 Paint Strokes; Vicki Robinson Artful Expressions 02 Gesso; Vicki Robinson Artful Expressions 05.
I think you did a great job. All the textured look beautiful and I love your shadows. I think the pink tape coming out from behind the photo is a perfect touch for this page. I really like what you did here!!

I think you did a great job. All the textured look beautiful and I love your shadows. I think the pink tape coming out from behind the photo is a perfect touch for this page. I really like what you did here!!
Thanks so much for your lovely comments, Jeannette! I appreciate them so much!!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename