Oscraps

Jan 2019 Art Journal Challenge
S

Jan 2019 Art Journal Challenge

Page created with Vicki Robinson's "Change" kit. I did change the hair color of the fairy as I'm old and grey. I focused on the idea of a word for the new year. I usually have a word to inspire me but had trouble choosing this year until it occured to me that what I need to do most is release all the painful memories of my father's death last year and my brother's hurtful and disappointing behavior. Additionally, this year I'm doing a deep, room by room decluttering.
A thorough releasing of old and unwanted feelings is always so wonderful for the soul! and the cleaning out of the house will also help immensely! Love the page design here Sherry! and good luck with all of your de-cluttering, may 2019 be a fantastic year for you! xx

The perfect word for your new year! What a fabulous idea to de-clutter both the mind and soul and also your house! I love this page!

SherryD I hear your words and they sit very close to my heart, I to carry these words and need to take on board what you have said
Your layout is perfect xx

Layout information

Category
Challenges
Added by
SherryD
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout