Oscraps

It's a Good Life
isDK

It's a Good Life

I play like this every day, it doesn't get printed in my book because I need to save room for the challenges right now. Maybe a future incarnation of this will get to my book. You never know.
Credits list
Anna: APP Chatter_Transfer, sparkle dots, stitchez, brushes
AFT: gem, scatter
ET Designs spring mood
Florju: Tag
VickiStegall: 52-2022-01, -10 & -11, LuckyBlessed
jmadd-herstory-vintagefloral,shell, frame
manu-b-lavender ribbon
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. et designs
  3. Vicki Stegall
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Nice colors! Love your spring mood word labels. I remember saving up for one of those little label makers. Loved the clicking sound and watching the tape go through. I may still have it in a box somewhere in the deep recesses of the garage.
You need a side book that you put all these in and then when the mood strikes you print a "special edition" of your work :)

Last edited:
Love these colors and the linear arrangement just feels nice and orderly :) I too remember and loved those label makers! I think my favorite image is of the shell!

Nice colors! Love your spring mood word labels. I remember saving up for one of those little label makers. Loved the clicking sound and watching the tape go through. I may still have it in a box somewhere in the deep recesses of the garage.
You need a side book that you put all these in and then when the mood strikes you print an "special edition" of your work :)
LOL One day I went to 'prove' to Stone I had tossed it, and showed him where the Dymo was before I cleaned out that closet and I still had it and some tapes. And maybe some day a bonus book, but for now it's in my phone. ;)

Love the vibrant colors and label words! Amazing art! I still have my dymo gun, but have moved on to a tape that prints labels.

Gorgeous collage of imagery and layers of texture and colors! You will need to create another book!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename