Oscraps

Italy
For the Tic Tac Toe challenge #4, I used the stiches, bird and frame.
Made with Miss Ella and Time To Fly Kit both by Vicki Robinson Designs here @ Oscraps.
Credits list
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Beautiful Jeannette ... love the photo and your journaling ....
Ik zou elk jaar naar Italië willen ... maar mijn man en Italië is niet echt een goede match ...

Beautiful Jeannette ... love the photo and your journaling ....
Ik zou elk jaar naar Italië willen ... maar mijn man en Italië is niet echt een goede match ...
O jee, dat is bij ons dus ook zo. Ik denk niet dat we volgend jaar weer gaan :)

Jeannette!!! so lovely to 'see' you!!! Awesome layout and what a lovely photo! Italy would be such a wonderful place to visit! Your journaling is terrific and the colour palette just perfect! Love the large blended photo in the background as well.

Your layout in the challenge thread is not clickable so have fixed that for you. :)

Jeannette!!! so lovely to 'see' you!!! Awesome layout and what a lovely photo! Italy would be such a wonderful place to visit! Your journaling is terrific and the colour palette just perfect! Love the large blended photo in the background as well.

Your layout in the challenge thread is not clickable so have fixed that for you. :)
Thank you. It feels good to be here at Oscraps again!!

What a beautiful page! I love the color palette and the beautiful photo. Your journaling is so nice...makes me want to head to Italy now!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
Jeannette
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename