Oscraps

International Women's Day 2023
Today is International Women's Day, a day to reflect on the contributions women have made to society and to fight for equal rights and opportunities for women around the world. For a 50-year-old stay-at-home mom like myself, this day is a moment to reflect on my own life and the progress women have made over the decades.

As a stay-at-home mom, I may never have been in the spotlight, but I've hopefully made an impact on my family's lives. I have worked tirelessly to ensure that my children are healthy, happy and well educated. I sacrificed myself to support my husband and make sure the family functions well.

International Women's Day is a day to remind us of the obstacles women still have to overcome. Personally, I have experienced more than once what it is like to fight for respect and recognition in a society that often undervalues women. And especially for women who are not active in the labor market.

When I look back at the history of women's rights, I see that there have been significant changes in recent decades. Women have been given the right to vote, to work and to receive equal pay for equal work. But much remains to be done to ensure that women are fully valued and respected for their contributions to society.
Credits list

Phenomenal Woman Digital Scrapbooking Bundle by Vicki Stegall Designs

Clipart of the red lady from PNGTREE
Wonderful page. I'm rather feministic, which does not mean a woman has to work and can't stay at home. It's perfectly fine to be a stay at home mom, when a woman chooses to do so.
I do feel women have a long way to go before they are treated as equals to men. It's still a men's world.
Therefore, good for you to create a page that brings attention to International Women's day!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
svanderhaegen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename