Oscraps

India.jpg
I have dreamed all my life - from the time I read Little Sambo in 1957 when I was three - to visit this land of amazing people and colors. It is almost as if God was having a glorious time painting the Indian subcontinent and just couldn't help himself. Everywhere there seems to be a riot of color. Pink is one of the dominant colors - real men where pink. So do little girls, and cows, and elephants...

I know India is hot and crowded. The introvert in me cringes and tries to run away. But I long to go there, to visit the open-air street markets, eat the food, and especially to meet the people. I can just feel their glorious silks and cottons running through my fingers. Someday, when I've won the lottery, I will go for real. Until then, I can dream and make a spot for it in my Bucket List.

I opened the template then laid down the background paper. I clipped some of the solids to elements on the template then added the photos and the title.
Credits list
Color Crush No. 62 Shabby Gradient Papers by Joyful Heart Designs
Color Crush No 62habby Solid Papers by Joyful Heart Designs
Hello There by Joyful Heart Designs
Simple FotoBlendz Template Album No. 1 – 15 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts: Indian Calligraphy and Shintaku Demo
Photos by Mirko Sajkov, Chinn Onn Ong, Vladimir Buynevich, Simon, Dimitris Vetsikas all from Pixabay
Beautiful photos on a beautiful page. I love how you take these travel dreams and make your bucket list pages. I must believe that someday you will make it to all of these places. (I think the first layout of yours that I commented on...or at least the first one that I remember was a bucket list layout...of Spain perhaps.) Great work! It obviously inspires me.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename