Oscraps

Inanimate Interview
SeaShelly

Inanimate Interview

Inanimate Interview
ADSR3, Challenge 5
SeaShelly, Team # 163, TransAt Scrappers

What makes you an extra special motorcycle?
I was a 25th Wedding Anniversary gift.

How did that happen?
Shell asked Jer for a motorcycle for their 25th Anniversary, she usually didnt ask for anything, but she thought that 25 was a milestone.

Why a motorcycle?
Because they had ridden a motorcycle early in their marriage. They actually both had ridden even before getting married. But after having two children, they had stopped riding for many years. Now that the children are grownshe wanted to ride again.

Were you a surprise?
Yes! Shell had been doing lots of volunteer work after an extensive flood in the Houston and surrounding area. She was gone everyday feeding volunteers that were rebuilding homes for people whose homes had been destroyed. So it easy for Jer to surprise her with me. Jer wanted to get her something extra special, I was one of many presentsbecause 25 years is a big Anniversarybut too she had been working so hard all through the summer. She came home one day, Jer had called to see when she was getting home. Shortly after arriving home, He came riding up on me and surprised her!

Have you been a good gift?
I have been a fabulous gift! I take them on some fine weekend getaways. Riding through the countryso much to see.

Where are you favorite places to take them?
They especially love it when I take them through the Texas Hill Country and also when I take them riding through the mountains in Arkansas, because of their family run business, they cant be away for more that a long weekend. And these beautiful places are close to home.

Any future plans for longer trips?
Yes, I would love to take them to Alaska, the Black Hills, and a Lighthouse trip up the East Coast!
I hope I can take them on those soon!

Credits:
oscraps
Template: Mealnie Colosimo Designs ~ Squeeze

ashaleeandsweet
Style: SweetMade Inc. ~ Sweet PS Styles ~ Royal

designerdigitals
BG: Katie Pertiet ~ All Mapped Out

Special thanks to: Melanie Colosimo and Aneta Branch (SweetMade) for their kindness and generosity.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
SeaShelly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout