Oscraps

In the Palace of Dreams
LDArtist

In the Palace of Dreams

For the July Challenge "Creative Techniques"

This is a photo by a friend of mine Allen Castillo
When I found that quote I knew I wanted to use this photo!
It's from our annual Foto Faire Meet Up! It was a tad different
with Covid but we still managed to have fun!
Credits list
For the July Challenge #1 Creative Techniques"

Everything I used is from Lynne Anzelc's kit "Cobblestone Paths"
With the background I used a blue photo filter to set a cooler color for the page
I also added a layer filled 50% grey - on Linear Burn to create a darker edge to the page.
Photo by Allen Castillo

A great learning challenge!
Thanks for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynne Anzelc Designs
That photo is fabulous. I love the softness of your imaging around it that is so soft and beautiful.

Wow, I love that photo! I'd love to know more about that Faire. Nice touch using the linear burn on the edges of the page.

Wow, I love that photo! I'd love to know more about that Faire. Nice touch using the linear burn on the edges of the page.
Everyone needs to visit a Renaissance Faire once in their lives! My photog friends and I meet up there every year.. There's games, food, drinks, laughs and entertainment galore! I always come away with TONS of great memories to last me another year! Bring a camera, you're gonna use it! And above all else have TONS of fun! "Huzzah"

Oh, another awesome photograph from the faire! I'm so envious - we used to go every year when we lived in Michigan! They had their own permanent grounds! I know you had a wonderful time!

Oh, another awesome photograph from the faire! I'm so envious - we used to go every year when we lived in Michigan! They had their own permanent grounds! I know you had a wonderful time!
I've heard about Michigan's Faire! A lot of these photographers visit other faires and bring us back pictures! They have a lot of free time - LOL! Always so much fun. Hoping you can make it back for a visit to MI or another states faire. Then share ALL the pictures that the site will allow! ;)

I've heard about Michigan's Faire! A lot of these photographers visit other faires and bring us back pictures! They have a lot of free time - LOL! Always so much fun. Hoping you can make it back for a visit to MI or another states faire. Then share ALL the pictures that the site will allow! ;)
Oh my gosh those were the MOST fun!! The crowds were huge though! We had to park so far away and walk forever - but it was so worth it. I have a special affinity for that time period - I think I might have lived another life then. We're watching "Reign" on Netflix right now. Have you seen that? It's about Mary, Queen of Scots.

I just found the link for the Michigan Renaissance Festival - Oh, do I ever miss that! https://www.michrenfest.com/

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
LDArtist
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename